Friday, September 3, 2010

Art Start, Phase One Marketing, and Some More Unknown Phrases.


So a mix of the album is in my hands. There were a few changes that had to be made but other than that, it's a done deal. I'm listening through it right now as I write this, and there's one thing I know for sure. The enemy certainly knows how to discourage you. I'm not hearing this album as a triumph of my music career, I'm not hearing it as a good collection of songs that are geared toward pointing people to Christ, I'm hearing mistakes, vocal inconsistancies, an overall mix that isn't HQ enough for radio. So there's this war going on, because on the other side, there's TMG, my label, talking about Art start, and the first phase of marketing. The album has moved into design, where the cover art is being created, and the actual disc is being designed. It's all very exciting stuff, particularly the part about the album possible even being released in November. My family says this record is dynamite, but they're my family. Aren't they obligated to say that? I know how crafty the dark one is, and I just have to pray that this record does good for God by HIS power, not my musicianship or even Phase One Marketing. See ya soon!

B

1 comment:

  1. Well and one step at a time is all you can take- which you are- so just keep putting one foot in front of the other and have faith that whatever happens is in God's will :-)

    ReplyDelete